Postponing Sucks

Michele and I in front of her truck at Powder Puff.

I went to Colorado to see family for the holidays and had plans to drive up to Glenwood Springs to see Michele.  Well, 18 inches of snow put the kibosh on that and by the time the roads were good I had family obligations I had to attend to.  Ah, crap!  Michele and I did get a chance to talk on the phone a few times, and the short story is that due to complications with Michele’s breast reconstruction, we have to postpone our bid for the Rallye Aicha des Gazelles in Morocco until 2013.  I don’t want to go into it here because we are both bummed, but know that we will take this year to get tight with manufacturers, expand our social media network, and continue fundraising for breast cancer research.  You can read Michele’s post about it at  and as always you can follow us on Twitter @couragegazelles and friend us at


Leave a Reply